Senior Product Manager
Start Date: Immediately
What We're Up To
latinjungla is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning apps and websites. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, whether solo or part of a thousand-person company, build and scale their business. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. Other mercenary developers just churn out what a client asks for, while we we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and stop at nothing to build solid products that present the optimal solution. We are a lean, tenacious machine powered by 85 of the sharpest, most passionate people we could find.
Role and Responsibilities
- Developing apps that embody latinjungla’s commitment to building exceptional products
- Working in a cross functional and collaborative environment using cutting edge technologies
- Being part of a team of highly skilled and passionate people across multiple time zones
- Creating innovative technical solutions
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of professional development experience.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Android application development experience using Java, Android SDK / APIs / Frameworks, and Android Studio.
- Proven record of releasing apps to the store.
- Object-oriented design & development experience; knowledge of data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, multi-threading, and complexity analysis.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies (TDD, continuous integration).
- Understanding of the Model View Presenter, inversion of control, and reactive design pattern.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible vacation policy, including 8 paid company holidays
- Access to latinjungla's insurance plans (healthcare, dental, and more) - effective from day one of employment
- Access to latinjungla's 401k plan from day one, with tiered matching after 6 months of employment
- Opportunity to enroll in a flexible spending account
- Annual performance bonuses
- Biweekly team lunches, quarterly team dinners, company outings, happy hours, and more
- Capital award in latinjungla Ventures equity plan based on employee rank and tenure